1. Information on Processing of Personal Data on the Fund’s Website
Fundacja Solidarności Międzynarodowej (Solidarity Fund) headquartered in Warsaw, ul. Mysłowicka 4, 01-612, KRS No. 0000024453, is the controller of the data collected on http://www.solidarityfund.pl/, http://wybory.solidarityfund.pl, http://www.centruinfo.org websites. Data collected through the above mentioned websites are used to manage the website of the Fund, ensure the smooth operation of the functionalities offered by it and analyse the effectiveness of communication.
1.1 Collection of Data
The website operator is: H88 S.A. headquartered in Poznań, Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań, KRS 0000612359, REGON 364261632, VAT No. (NIP) 7822622168. The Fund’s website also collects data on traffic on the website through Google Analytics. Additionally, Youtube.com collects cookies through video material made available on the Fund’s website. Rules of operation and rules of data collection by Google Analytics and Youtube are available at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en.
In accordance with the usual practice of most websites, HTTP queries directed to the server rented under the Bisnes-Host.pl service are stored. The viewed resources are identified by URLs (addresses of the requested resources – sites, files). The exact list of information stored in web server log files is as follows:
• public IP address of the computer the request was made from (it may be directly user’s computer),
• client station name – identification performed by HTTP protocol, if possible,
• time of the request,
• time the reply was sent,
• URL of the site previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case of linking to the Fund’s website,
• information on user’s browser,
• information on errors that occurred in the execution of HTTP transactions
• information on the language used by the user
These data are not associated with specific persons visiting the Fund’s websites. In order to ensure the highest quality of the website, we can analyse log files in order to determine: which sites are visited most often, which web browsers are used, whether the structure of the website contains any errors, etc.
1.2 Use of Data
The collected logs are kept for an indefinite period of time as auxiliary material for the administration of the Fund’s website. Information contained therein shall not be disclosed to any persons other than those authorised to administer the service and the Fund’s Internet network.
Statistics can be generated from log files to assist in administration. The aggregated summaries of such statistics do not contain any identifying features of website visitors.
1.3 Cookies Mechanism on the Fund’s Website
Cookies are IT data stored on the Fund website end user’s device and intended for the use of the website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, duration of their storage on the end device, and a unique number.
Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
• adjusting the content of the Service’s websites to User’s preferences and optimising the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to identify the Service User’s device and display the Service User’s website properly, adjusted to their individual needs, e.g. concerning the language version
• produce statistics that help understand how Service Users use websites to enable improvement of their structure and content.
There are two main types of cookie files used within the Service: “session” (session cookies for website controllers) and “permanent” cookies (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the period specified in the parameters of cookies files or until they are deleted by the User. These may include:
• “Performance” cookies that collect information about the way of using the Service websites, e.g. which devices users enter the website from,
• “Functional” cookies that enable “remembering” the settings selected by a user and personalizing user interface in terms of, for instance, language or region of user’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Service Users may change their cookie settings at any time. The settings may be changed, in particular, in such a manner as to block automatic handling of cookies in the settings of user’s browser or to inform the user each time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about possibility and methods of using cookies is available in software settings (web browser).
For more information on cookies, refer to the “Help” section of your browser’s menu.
1.4 Links to Other Parties
2. Personal Data Processed through Private Communication Channels (including e-mail) and Social Media
Data of persons contacted by the Fund through private communication channels and social media:
• electronic mail (Fund addresses are in the solidarityfund.pl and centruinfo.org domains),
• by phone and via text messages,
• through communicators, including Signal, WhatsApp
• by a letter via Polish Post
• through Solidarityfund.pl Facebook fanpage as well as Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram profiles
shall be processed on the basis of the consent given (Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR and for performance of contracts (Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR). Data are also processed for the legitimate interest of the controller (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR), in particular to handle correspondence for purposes resulting from the content thereof, to respond to comments and messages (including sending and replying to e-mails), or to make contact in the future.
Personal data are processed until the purpose for which they were collected is achieved, taking into account agreements binding for the Fund and generally applicable provisions of Polish law.
Fundacja Solidarności Międzynarodowej (Solidarity Fund) is the controller of personal data processed through private communication channels. Personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on behalf of the Fund, i.e. IT service providers, and to other entities on the basis of binding legal regulations. Facebook and Twitter are controllers of personal data of their respective users and process these personal data on the basis of their own regulations. The Fund becomes a co-controller of these data as soon as the User interacts with the Fund’s profiles in social media (liking/observing the website, reactions to posts, sharing/retweets, comments, private messages).
All persons whose data we process have the right to access the content of their data as well as the right to demand rectification and, to the extent permitted by applicable law and other regulations and agreements to which the Fund is a subject, deletion or limitation of their processing. As far as data provided voluntarily is concerned, data subjects shall also have the right to withdraw their consent and to object to the processing of such data.
Persons whose rights have been infringed may file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. Do not, however, hesitate to contact us as well as we are committed to protecting your rights in the best possible way and to eliminating any possible violations as quickly as possible. We hereby inform you that the Fund has appointed a Data Inspector who can be contacted by email at: email@example.com.