Solidarity Fund PL in Georgia is looking for a company to provide transportation service (taxi/ sedan) in Tbilisi and beyond for individuals, as a part of Solidarity Fund PL field activities in Georgia.
Service requested – local transportation service in Georgia, within boundaries of Tbilisi capital city and beyond (on the territory of Georgia) for individuals.
- The tasks under planned assignment are as follows: (candidate’s profile that is based on the nature of the tasks, the level of responsibility, as well as other requirements related to the job position)
Selected service provider shall provide the transportation service – taxi/sedan – upon the Solidarity Fund PL in Georgia request, throughout Georgia and within capital city boundaries (Tbilisi), encompassing the following:
1.1. Transportation within the capital city boundaries (Tbilisi) by the following mean of transport: taxi/sedan.
1.2. Transportation throughout Georgia (outside Tbilisi) by the following mean of transport: taxi/sedan.
1.3. Courier service within the capital city boundaries (Tbilisi).
1.4. Airport taxi transfer within capital city boundaries (Tbilisi) by the following mean of transport: taxi/sedan.
2. Duration of the assignment:
From May, 20th, 2022 until December 31st , 2022.
3. Place(s) of Assignment
Throughout Georgia (primarily, but not only Zestaponi Municipality, Ozurgeti Municipality, Chokhatauri Municipality) and within capital city boundaries (Tbilisi).
4. Minimum requirements:
4.1. The vehicles(s) should be not older than 12 years age.
4.2. The vehicles(s) must be available at 48 hours notice (taxi/sedan) outside Tbilisi and immediately (up to 30 minutes) in Tbilisi.
4.3 There should be no gas or alternative fuel installed in vehicles.
4.4. All drivers should have driving licence active more than 3 years, including proper category of driving license for minibus and bus.
* Offers from service providers that do not meet the minimum criteria will be rejected for formal reasons.
5. General provisions:
5.1 All vehicles intended for service must be made available for inspection by the Solidarity Fund PL representatives at appointed date and time, whereas the following will be checked:
5.1.a All vehicles must be clean and in proper working condition.
5.1.b All vehicles must be equipped with up and running seat bet fasting system for each driver ad each passenger.
5.1.c All vehicles should always be on the start point at least 30 minutes before agreed departure time.
5.1.d All vehicles should have enough space to accommodate all luggage (at least 1 big suitcase and 1 hand luggage per passenger).
5.1.e Drivers should speak any of the foreign language communicatively – Polish, English or Russian upon request.
5.1. f A vehicle is covered by the insurance.
5.2. e A vehicle should be with a steering wheel on the left.
5.2. Response time for change of vehicle in case of mechanical problem should be not more than 30 minutes within the capital city boundaries, and adequate time depending on vehicle location throughout Georgia.
5.3. The Solidarity Fund PL in Georgia must have a possibility to clearly mark all the vehicles with its logotypes upon service (A4 signs on windshields and both sides of the taxi.
5.4. The meals for the driver and personnel are the sole responsibility of the service provider.
5.5. Vehicle photos should be made available upon request.
6. Criteria for selection of the Applicant (max. 100 points) for a short list.
6.1. Range of service(s) (18 points)
6.1.a – The service provider is able to provide all tasks under planned assignment (p.1.1-p.1.4) à 18 points
61.b – The service prover is able to provide some of the tasks under planned assignment (p.1.1-p.1.4) à 4.5-11.5 points
6.2. Year of production (10 points)
6.2.a – The vehicle(s) is no older than 5 years (since the production date) à 10 points
6.2.b – The vehicle(s) is of 6-12 years old (since the production date) à 5 points
6.2.c – The vehicle(s) is older than 12 years (since the production date) rejection of the offer for formal reason
6.3. Technical inspection by Solidarity Fund PL in Georgia (36 points)
6.3.a – The vehicle meets all general provisions listed in general provisions section (p.5), with a particular attention to p. 5.1.a-5.1.f à 36 points
6.3.b – The vehicle meets some, but not all general provisions listed in general provisions section (p.5), with a particular attention to p. 5.1.a-5.1.f à 6-30 points
6.3.c – The vehicle meets less than 1 general provision listed in general provisions section (p.5), with a particular attention to p. 5.1.a-5.1.f à 0 points
6.4. Price – 36 points
Assessment under the criterion „price” will be based on the following formula for each category:
P= Pmin/Pof x 36 points
Pmin – the lowest proposed price
Pof – price presented in the examined offer
P – the number of points awarded to the examined offer under the price criterion, rounded to the full number.
*Comparison of weight of Price and other criteria (p6.1- p6.3) is 36% .
7. Information about price:
7.1. The price should be specified in GEL. The price should be given in the following values:
- a) 1 km rate within the capital city boundaries for taxi/sedan service.
- b) 1 km rate throughout Georgia for taxi /sedan service.
- c) 1 km rate courier service.
- d) fixed price for one way airport transfer for taxi/sedan service.
7.2. The price should include all costs incurred by the Contracting Authority as part of the service provided by the Contractor (taxes, compulsory social security, health and retirement contributions), as well as the costs of accommodation in Georgia, food, insurance, local travel (unless travel is ordered separately by Contracting Authority), computer equipment, cellular communication and software (word processor / spreadsheet / power point).
7.3. Settlements between the Contracting Authority and the Contractor will be conducted in GEL depending on the Contractor’s place of tax residence and in relation to the current Euro exchange rate of the National Bank of Georgia.
8. The application must contain Application FORM (templates attached), signed and scanned in PDF format.
Application must be submitted by 13 April 2022, 12:00hrs (noon) Tbilisi time to the address: email@example.com
10. Information on the outcome of the procedure will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the applicant and will be published on Solidarity Fund PL_GEO Facebook https://www.facebook.com/solidarityfund.ge
11. Please be advised that by applying you agree to share the content of the application with other applicants who could submit an appropriate request to the SF PL (except for personal data, which will be anonymized).
12. Solidarity Fund PL provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, protected genetic information, or sexual orientation.
13. Please be advised that the administrator of personal data contained in the submitted applications is the Solidarity Fund PL with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Mysłowicka 4, 01-612 Warsaw. The data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 point. c of the Polish law on personal data protection for the purpose related to public procurement procedure. You have the right to access the personal data provided, the right to rectify personal data and the right to request the administrator to limit the processing of personal data, subject to the cases referred to in art. 18 clause 2 of the law. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. Please be advised that Solidarity Fund PL has appointed a personal data protection inspector who can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org