Solidarity Fund PL informs that the offer submitted by private entrepreneur Olena Shynarovska, registered in Lviv, Ukraine has been selected in a call for local expert on international exchanges/ mobility in VET (FSM-2021-12-05).
The call has been proceeded within the framework of the EU funded „EU4Skills” Programme and in accordance with art.4, point 8 of the law of the Republic of Poland of 21 Sep 2019 on public procurement and with the Solidarity Fund PL Rules on Procurement below 30 000 euro.
Two offers have been submitted by the deadline (January 3rd 2022 at 10.00 Warsaw time) by:
- private entrepreneur Ihor Savchak, registered in Lviv, Ukraine (price 150 euro/day)
- private entrepreneur Olena Shynarovska, registered in Lviv, Ukraine (price 158 euro/day)
The price includes all costs incurred by the Contracting Authority as part of the service provided by the Contractor (taxes, compulsory social security, health and retirement contributions), as well as the costs of accommodation in Ukraine, food, insurance, local travel (unless travel is ordered separately by Contracting Authority), computer equipment, cellular communication and software (word processor / spreadsheet).
The Procurement Committee confirmed that both Offers
- meet the minimal requirements mentioned in the point 5 of the Call for Expert
- declare that the Applicant is not a subject to exclusion from the procedure on the basis of
Art. 125. Art. 108 p1 and 109 p.1 of the Polish procurement law.
- the price proposed in the Offers is in line with the point 4 of the Call for Expert
The Offers have been evaluated in accordance to the point 8 of the Call for Experts.
- Mr. Ihor Savchak – 23,3/40 points (merit part), 20/20 (price) – total 43,3 points
- Mrs. Olena Shynarovska 40/40 points (merit part), 19/20 price) – total 59 points.
The offer of Mrs. Olena Shynarovska was considered by the Commission as the most advantageous, meeting all the conditions set by the Solidarity Fund PL.