Offer No: 2019/GEO/2
Job title: Office Manager/ Communications Officer
Employment type: Permanent contract (after 3 months’ probation period)
Duty station: Representative Office of the Solidarity Fund PL in Georgia, Tbilisi
Start date: 22, April 2019
Scope of responsibilities
- Deliver effective administrative support to the Solidarity Fund PL Manager in Georgia across internal communication, facilities management, HR, IT and enquiry management;
- Be an ambassador of the Solidarity Fund PL principles values and, especially while serving as a first point of contact to the external interlocutors and stakeholders;
- Planning, editing, and production of content for a variety of internal and external communication channels (intranet, web portal: www.participatory.ge, newsletters, face-to-face and social media);
- Ensuring that the Solidarity Fund PL in Georgia initiatives and projects are adequately supported and communicated to staff and key external stakeholders in the line with Solidarity Fund PL communication strategies in Poland and as agreed with external donors. Keeping the project website up to date.
- University degree in a relevant discipline (a completed degree in Management and/or Communications is preferable);
- Relevant work experience handling complex operations, and in particular staff and equipment relocation, setting up an office and IT infrastructure, preferably in an international / multi-cultural environment;
- Hands-on experience in administrative aspects of the project cycle management;
- Excellent command of Georgian, English, and Russian, both oral and written, whereas the Polish language will be a strong asset (references from an international organization highly desirable);
- Very good technical affinity for media contexts including knowledge of a wide range of multimedia, web and digital tools (video editing, positioning);
- Outstanding news-writing and editing skills;
- Social media skills;
- Developed understanding of the needs of media and public audiences and donors in the field of development cooperation.
You will be a perfect match for the Solidarity Fund PL in Georgia if you are:
- A team player with the ability to work in a diverse fast-paced environment, with people from different backgrounds and setting;
- An exceptional organizer with an ability to plan and execute project activities within deadlines;
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft and Google environment, and are new technologies-driven;
- Highly motivated and responsible for the tasks given;
- Diligent in performing tasks;
What do we offer?
- An interesting full-time job in a growing, change-driven organization with a full scope of challenges;
- A possibility to gain experience in the Project Cycle Management (PCM) and become part of something meaningful;
- A job in a creative and dynamic team of internationals, who work towards making a sustainable and long-lasting difference in Georgia;
- A job contract until 15 December 2019 (after 3 months’ probation period) with a possibility of extension.
How to apply?
Curriculum Vitae and cover letter (max 3000 characters) should be submitted no later than 14, April, 24:00 GMT to the following address: GeorgiaRep@solidarityfund.pl
Please add the number of offer 2019/GEO/2 and your name and surname to the email title of your application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by the Solidarity Fund PL in Georgia
We would like to inform you that your personal data will be processed in compliance with European Union General Data Protection Regulation.
The entity responsible for the data administration is Fundacja Solidarności Międzynarodowej, registered in Warsaw, Wołodyjowskiego 69 a, 02-724, Poland, registration number 0000024453.
Under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation Fundacja Solidarności Międzynarodowej can process personal data provided by you solely for the recruitment related purposes. The data will be stored for the period required for the recruitment procedure, in compliance with the existing regulations and laws. Your personal data will not be processed in automatic decision-making systems. Provision of the personal data in the scope required for the recruitment procedure is voluntary, but necessary. Provision of other personal data is voluntary.
Under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation you have the following rights:
- The right to receive the information on your data stored by us.
- The right to the update of the given data.
- The right to demand the erasure of the given data.
- The right to withdraw consent for the processing of the voluntary given data.
We would like to inform that Fundacja Solidarności Międzynarodowej has appointed data protection officer, who can be reached at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org