Offer No: 2019/GEO/1
Job title: Project Assistant (40hrs/month)
Employment type: Local service contract
Duty station: Representative Office of the Solidarity Fund PL in Georgia, Tbilisi
Start date: 15, April 2019
Scope of responsibilities:
- Providing support to the implementation of the Participatory Budget (BP) Project in Georgia /9 business trips across Georgia possible).
- Providing administrative support to the project coordinators.
- Providing translation of the project’s documents and regulations, as well as maintaining mails with the partners on a day-to-day basis.
- Keeping the project website up to date.
- Fluent Georgian, both written and spoken.
- Upper-intermediate English and Russian (minimum B2); command of the Polish language will be a strong asset.
- Expertise in the self-governance system in Georgia, and in the political and socio-economic situation in particular; knowledge and/or experience in the participatory budget (BP) processes and/or elements will be an asset.
- Experience in the project implementation.
You will be a perfect match for the Solidarity Fund PL in Georgia if you are:
- a team player with the ability to work in a diverse fast-paced environment, with people from different backgrounds and setting;
- exceptional organizer with an ability to plan and execute project activities within deadlines;
- knowledgeable of the Microsoft and Google environment, and are new technologies-driven;
- highly motivated and responsible for the tasks given;
- diligent in performing tasks.
What do we offer?
- An interesting, part-time job in a growing, change-driven organization.
- A possibility to gain experience in the international project.
- A job in a creative and dynamic team of internationals, who work towards making a sustainable and long-lasting difference in Georgia.
- A job contract until 15 December 2019 whereas remuneration is adequate to the competences of the incumbent.
How to apply?
Curriculum Vitae and cover letter (max 3000 characters) should be submitted no later than 8, April, 212:00 GMT to the following address: GeorgiaRep@solidarityfund.pl
Please add the number of offer 2019/GEO/1 and your name and surname to the email title of your application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by the Solidarity Fund PL in Georgia
We would like to inform you that your personal data will be processed in compliance with European Union General Data Protection Regulation.
The entity responsible for the data administration is Fundacja Solidarności Międzynarodowej, registered in Warsaw, Wołodyjowskiego 69 a, 02-724, Poland, registration number 0000024453.
Under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation Fundacja Solidarności Międzynarodowej can process personal data provided by you solely for the recruitment related purposes. The data will be stored for the period required for the recruitment procedure, in compliance with the existing regulations and laws. Your personal data will not be processed in automatic decision-making systems. Provision of the personal data in the scope required for the recruitment procedure is voluntary, but necessary. Provision of other personal data is voluntary.
Under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation you have the following rights:
- The right to receive the information on your data stored by us.
- The right to the update of the given data.
- The right to demand the erasure of the given data.
- The right to withdraw consent for the processing of the voluntary given data.
We would like to inform that Fundacja Solidarności Międzynarodowej has appointed data protection officer, who can be reached at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org